28 September 2011

My Smurf's toys collection


Hello. I aint lazy but just busy.


SORRRRYYYY! :'(


Here I'm! At least I dint forget the existence of my blog.
*smile*



Mcd Value Meal's toy!


I'm not kid ok. Just feel fun to do so. ;)




It make me eat Mcd twice/three times per week and it last 1 month to collect all of it.

If one set of value meal make me gain 1kg, I gained 10 kg in total for this 10 toys. :( AWW!

But I fell happyyyyy when I have it all. :D Now they live happily ever after on my study desk and most important, all of them stay together, no one missing.

My friend tried to collect but she only get four of them because it really selling fast. Phew~ Luckily. :')







my first smurf toy. :)
(GIRL ALWAYS HAVE THE PRIORITY)
Haha!











Lastly,



A smurf with me! :D




xx


1 comment:

  1. nice post. Now you can use this business yellow pages directory to promote bulk toys & games import & export business.

    ReplyDelete