24 October 2011

TTC SPM PARTY 11'



I'm here to update before you all give up of my blog. Haha.



Last last Sunday (the most recent outing I had, it wasn't too late ok. ) was TTC SPM Party. It held to reduce the stress of Form5 students before their SPM. Hope it do help. :) I had loads of fun that day. Even skipped my P2 class for it, but it worth it all although I do feel a bit bit guilty. :P



My Samad gang students. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! The most closest gang of students I ever have. No no no, doesn't mean previous all not close, it's just never in a gang form. So if you're my ex-student, please don't be upset. :DD

whole gang wear purple to avoid peoples from forgetting them?! HAHA.


  
Pretty girls. 




ATTENTION:

Two diagrams above shows we're BUTTERFLY GANG! (obviously aint?) Haha. :)







ps: it's not real tattoo nor water ink tattoo, it's a drawing. 
ART, u know? 
credit to our ttc designer director, LIMLIANGJ. 



Seminar talk. 70++ attended, a very success one. :)





Decoration was full idea from yeng joe and helped by form3 students. TQVM.



My student since form 4, always support me. :))



ERHEM, the newest, hottest couple in TTC. Haha. Ihavenocomment. :P




SLOGAN: Dream it, Trust it, Achieve it.

I'm real curious who create this sentence... Hmm.




All these below (bodyart) drew by LJ. Haha. 










:)
Look how serious & busy we preparing the BBQ foods for students. 

 

 
BUT,














the rest?!


















IPAD.

T_________________________________________T





 TTC now having ipad fever,we have more than 10 ipad in ttc. LOL.


Lastly,


our forever joker. :D







-wish all ttc students get good result in SPM- 

No comments:

Post a Comment